When Realme Announced one of the members of its most popular franchise number series, Realme 8, the expectations of the users were very high, But after purchasing the Realme 8 many users are facing so some problems with the camera of this device. Well, today in this article I am going to solve the How To Fix Realme 8 Camera Issue.
Before we share the solutions to this annoying camera issue, let’s check out what are the problems that users are facing.
1. Downgrade in Picture Quality
2. night mode issue
3. Stabilization issue
4. Blurry Image
5. App crashing
So these are some common reasons for the Camera issue for your Realme 8.
New here we shared some solutions which are given below to fix this problem. Best methods to fix Realme 8 Camera Issue.
How to Fix Realme 8 Camera Issue.
1. Downgrade in Picture Quality:
Some users are facing some quality issues in photos. It may have some software issue or a mistake in the method of using the camera.
It means you are not cleaning your camera lens properly, please clean the camera lens properly with a cotton cloth.
- Try to click the picture in the batter lightning place.
- Wait for the processing after clicking the shutter button.
- Try to hold the phone properly, don’t shake it while clicking the picture.
- Don’t use extra filters in the camera.
2. Night Mode Issue:
The most annoying thing about Realme phones is night mode is not working properly. There are some reasons for the quality issue, and there are some tricks to overcome this.
- Click the picture in better light condition.
- Wait for a couple of seconds after pressing the shutter button, because when it’s night camera took a little bit of time to get a better photo.
- Change the light meter by tapping on-screen while using night mode.
- The suitable condition can create better light.
3. Stabilization issue:
Stabilization is one of the most important factors while filming a video. Great stabilization increases the viewing experience. But so many users are complaining about the stabilization issue. If you are one of them then here are some solutions for you.
- Don’t make a video in 60 FPS. If you are using the 60 FPS mode to make a video then you will definitely be facing this issue.
- 60 FPS mode decreases the stabilization sensitivity, use in 30 FPS in 1080p quality.
- Make sure to keep stable your phone as much as you can.
- Use gimble to create better cinematic videography.
- Update to the latest software.
4. Blurry Image:
Before taking the picture it seems that you will take a better picture but when you see the real output image then you get disappointed. To get rid of this problem follow some tips and solutions
- No matter what but the better lightning condition is the only key to capturing awesome photos.
- Before clicking the shutter button always adjust the lightning.
- Clean the lens with a cotton cloth, sometimes dust gets in the lens, so it has to be cleaned.
5. App crashing:
Oh no, this is the most serious problem ever, some of the users are complaining about the camera crashing. That means the camera is not opening. It might happen because of our fault, I mean not using the camera so well.
- It may happen because of the heavy usage of the camera app.
- If it doesn’t open for a while, then restart your device, and then your problem will be solved.
- Sometimes it happens for a software error, check the software version.
- Don’t use third-party camera apps.
- sometimes it happens for the lens damage. If the lens is got broken then replace it.
- Delete the cache and clear the data of your Camera app. By following these steps:
Press and hold the camera app.
After taping and holding the camera app, click on the app info.
On the app info page tap on Storage Usage.
In the storage, in the Usage section Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data. (Don’t worry your data is not going to delete.
6. Storage Issue:
Sometimes the camera is affected by the lack of storage. If you are using an external memory card in your device it leads to performance issues as well as camera issues. Now the question is how?
If you stated the location of the storage of the camera on the memory card, then if the storage got full then the camera will not be going open.
So select the phone storage location and do optimize it regularly.
7. Update your Phone to the latest version:
Sometimes it happens for the old software and old security patch. If you are not updated to the latest version of the security Patch then please do an update.
8. Update the Camera App:
An older version of any app can create unexpected issues, and the same thing is applicable to the camera. If you are using the older version of your phone’s camera, and have not updated it for long, then you need to update the camera app quickly.
So, please update the camera app.
9. Clear the Cache:
Clearing the cache can also fix the problem. Sometimes because so much cache memory which is not deleted or removed by you can also lead to camera issues. So, you just need to clear all the cache from the camera app.
To clear the cache memory, follow these steps:
- Tap and hold the Camera App
- Then, tap on Storage usage
- On Storage Usage Page, tap in Clear Cache
It can fix the camera issue.
10. Reset Camera App:
Resetting the camera app can also fix the Realme 8 camera issue. It fixes all the unrecognizable errors from the camera app. To reset the camera of Realme 8 follow these steps:
- Open the Camera App on your phone
- Tap on the Settings icon (Upper right corner)
- Swipe all the way down and tap on Restore Default
- And the Retore Default
Now your camera reset to the default version, and this may fix the issue
11. Clear Phone Memory Space:
If your phone has lower storage space, you don’t use an external SD card and you store all the clicked photos and videos in phone memory, then it may also lead to camera issues in Realme 8.
So, please try to free up the internal memory and use an external SD card to store the photos and videos.
12. Reset Phone:
If you have done all the methods I have mentioned above, and still facing the same issue, then you have one last option left, and that is Factory Data Reset. Resetting the phone can fix the camera issue, it also removes the bugs and viruses from the phone.
But, before doing a reset make sure to keep your all-important data, and files in the backup, now you are ready to do factory data reset.
To reset the phone in factory data reset, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Then, tap on Additional Settings
- On the Additional Settings page, scroll down and tap on Backup and reset
- Enable the back of my data and the Automatic Restore option
- Then Tap on Erase all data(factory reset).
This method would help you to fix the Realme 8 Camera issue.
ALSO READ: Why You Should Not buy Realme 8 Pro
So here we shared How To Fix the Realme 8 Camera Issue. If it’s not fixed after doing all these solutions then visit the nearest service center soon. My final words are, please use your camera properly, and don’t push it over the limit. And if you want to know more about Realme 8, Then click here.
If you have any feedback or suggestions then share them in the comment box. Share this on social media with your friends who really need this.