If you are an Android user and using Realme X7 5G, then you probably know how to take screenshots on this phone or any other android phone. But, with every Realme smartphone, there comes something extra with the phones, and also in this Realme X7, 5G also has the same. And in terms of screenshots also, you get the extra feature of screenshots. So, keep reading and chill, because in this article we are going to share some methods, How to Take Screenshot In Realme X7 5G. Take a cup of tea or coffee and read it.
But, before leading to the methods, let’s see a quick introduction of this smartphone and some features and specifications of this phone too.
ALSO READ: How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite (5+ Ways)
Exactly one year ago in February 2021 Realme launched their popular mid-budget segment smartphone of X series Realme X7 series. And Realme X7 5G is one of them. But one thing which makes this phone a premium Mid-range phone, and that is the processor. There is a big story about its processor also. And let’s see many more things about this phone and also the performance. And then we will see some methods for How to Take Screenshot In Realme X7 5G.
There is one special thing about this phone is, that it’s a world-first phone which comes with the Mediatek Dimensity 800U. So, that makes it unique. And Dimensity 800U is a good processor in this price range. The Antutu score stands between 315k to 320k, which is quite good.
You can play multiplayer high graphic games like PUBG mobile, COD mobile, and Free-fire also in mid to high settings.
This phone comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ 60 HZ Super AMOLED display. And the touch sampling rate is 180 HZ. Almost 91 percent screen-to-body ratio we get.
Multimedia and viewing angle are also good because of the Super AMOLED screen. And best in outdoor viewing.
This phone comes with a triple rear camera setup, where 64 Megapixels Samsung’s main camera, 8 Megapixels Ultrawide angle camera, and the third one is 2 Megapixels Macro camera. And in front, we can see 16 Megapixels Sony camera.
One thing about the front camera is, that camera is very impressive and color capturing is also good. And the rear camera is also good but it takes a softphone.
Realme X7 5G comes with a 4310 mAh battery and 65W Super Dart Charger out of the box, but this phone supports 50W Super Dart Charge. Which is quite strange.
Now, let’s see How to Take Screenshot In Realme X7 5G.
1. Shortcut Keys:
This method is already a known method and probably you also know this method. Not only this smartphone you can take screenshots on any smartphone with these shortcut keys.
Every smartphone has there two key combinations to take screenshots. But, Samsung has its own method or key combination. So, if you want to take a screenshot and don’t know the key combination then follow these steps:
- First, open the screen or area where you want to take a screenshot.
- After selecting the screen, press and hold the Volume down button and power button at the same time. Till the screenshot has been taken.
- After taking the screenshot, release the buttons.
- And you can see the screenshot in your gallery app.
This is the known method and most common and old method, right! Let’s jump to the next method.
2. Using Three Fingers:
In the latest smartphones, we can see this feature to take screenshots and that is the three-finger screenshot. Nowadays, every smartphone has a smart and easy way to do any difficult tasks, and the screenshot also.
You just have to select the area which you want to capture, and then slide down with your three fingers, and then the screenshot is done. It’s that’s easy.
If somehow the three-finger screenshot is not working or not enabled, then follow these steps to enable the three-finger screenshot.
- Open Setting in your phone
- Scroll down and tap on Additional Settings
- Tap on Buttons and Gesture shortcuts
- On that page tap on taking a Screenshot
- Tap on Slide 3 fingers down
- And then the three-finger screenshot has been enabled
- Not you can take the screenshot with three fingers.
3. Limited Screen Screenshot:
There is something new feature added to all Realme phones is you can take screenshots only in that area which you wanted to be. You don’t have to capture the whole screen just select the screen with three fingers and it’s done.
It’s like a three-finger slide screenshot, but it’s different.
If you don’t know about that feature then follow their steps:
- Just open the area which you want to capture
- Just press and hold that area with three fingers
- You can see the selected area is visible and another area has unselected
- Now, you can also select another area by dragging the selected
- After selecting the area, tap on the Done button on the right upper side of the screen.
4. Long Screenshot:
This is the best feature that almost every smartphone has come with. Earlier it used to be that you only used to take screenshots of the area which is visible on the screen, but now it is not so, you can capture an entire page in one screenshot by scrolling the page.
But these pages will be limited, yet it is of great use. To take a long screenshot follow these steps:
- First take a screenshot with a shortcut key or three fingers, whatever you want
- then the preview window will appear
- select the more window option to take long screenshot
- Then scroll down the page to the area you want to capture.
- And then done.
5. Assistive Ball:
Features, features, and features. These days, every smartphone comes with many features, and these days Assistive ball feature is also common. The Assistive ball is a feature where you can do any task and can do any operation very quickly and without getting to that page.
And you can also take a screenshot with this ball. If you want to know how to take a screenshot with this ball then follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Tap on Convenience tools
- On the Convenience tools page, tap on the Assistive ball option
- On the Assistive ball page, Turn on the Assistive ball option
- Now a little transparent ball appears at the corner of your phone’s screen.
- Tap and hold that ball, and you can see a screenshot option is there.
- Tap on the screenshot icon and take a screenshot.
- You can get back to the home page with this ball also without the back navigation button.
6. Smart Sidebar:
You can also take screenshots with the Smart Sidebar. If you don’t know anything about the smart sidebar, then this is the feature where you can open and use any app in a multi-window. This is not a split-screen feature but you can use it as a short window. You can use any app you want.
Here is an option where you can capture screenshots as well. If you have not enabled the smart sidebar then follow these steps to enable and take screenshots with the smart sidebar.
- Open Settings on your phone
- Tap on Convenience tools
- On the Convenience tools page, tap on Smart Sidebar
- Enable the option, and you can see that a tiny bar has appeared on the side of your screen as the assistive ball appears.
- Now, drag that bar to the left or right according to wherever the bar has appears.
- Now, you can see that a screenshot option is there.
- Tap on the screenshot option and take a screenshot.
- You can add many apps by tapping on the plus icon.
7. Notification Panel:
You can take screenshots through the notification panel in Realme X7 5G. With just one click you can capture the screen easily.
Just drop down the notification panel and you can see a screenshot option in the menu bar. Just tap on that screenshot icon and take a screenshot.
If the screenshot option is not on the notification pannel’s menu bar, then follow these steps to enable it.
- Fully drop down the notification panel
- Just click on the edit option of the menu option on the notification panel.
- You can see the Screenshot option.
- Drag the icon to the first row of the Menu bar.
- And then Done.
Google Assistant is one of the smartest features by Google. You can do anything by asking your own Google Assistant, and you can take screenshots with it too.
First, open the screen where you want to take a screenshot.
On that screen, just say “OK GOOGLE” and the Google Assistant will appear.
And now say “take screenshot”, and the screenshot will be taken.
We, won’t suggest this method, but you can take screenshots with any third-party app. There are many apps are available, especially for screenshots. You can download and use them, but most of the time they are not safe.
So, here we shared How to Take Screenshot In Realme X7 5G in 8+ very easy methods. We hope that all methods will help you and it was enjoyable to read. And if you want to read more about Realme X7 5G, then click here to read.
If you have any feedback, queries, or suggestions then share them in the comment box. Share this on social media with your friends who really need this.