How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite (5+ Ways)
If you are a Xiaomi Mi 11 lite user, then you might want to know what are and with how many types you can take a screenshot in this phone. If you want to know that then you landed on the right page. In today’s article, we are going to discuss some ways how to take screenshots in Xiaomi Mi lite.
Some Key Features of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Before we know the ways of taking screenshots, let’s have a quick look at what Xiaomi offers with this Xiaomi Mi 11 lite.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is a decent mid-range phone which is launched by Xiaomi. This phone is launched with the tagline Light and Loaded, and this tagline is totally justified with the phone. Because This phone is super thin which is 6.81 mm slim. And the weight of this phone is under 158 grams. Which is surprisingly lightweight. This phone is wide and a little tall, despite that it is slim.
ALSO READ: How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A52 Network Issue (10+ Methods)
This phone comes with a 6.55 inch FHD+ AMOLED display, and this AMOLED panel comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate smooth display and 240 Hz touch sampling rate. And this display is protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
This phone has 64+8+5 Megapixels triple rear camera setup, no extra 2 MP camera is here. Which is a good move. And it has 16 megapixels in front.
And the camera is really good, especially the macro camera. The macro camera can capture the best closeup area with the best details.
This device is loaded with the processor of Snapdragon 732G chipset. 732G is a decent processor, under 20,000 this processor is good. But Xiaomi could have given a better processor in this. But, still, this processor is very good and capable.
You can play PUBG, COD, and all in HD- high settings.
This phone has a 4250 mAh decent battery with a 33W fast charger out of the box.
Now Let’s How To Take Screenshots In Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
1. Notification Panel:
If you want to take a screenshot with a single tap in Xiaomi Mi 11 lite, then this is the easiest way to do this. From the notification panel, you can take a screenshot with a single tap.
Just drop down the notification panel and you can see a screenshot option in the menu bar. Just tap on that icon and you can take a screenshot with a single click.
If you can not find the screenshot icon in the menu bar then you can add that.
- Just click on the edit option of the menu option on the notification panel.
- You can see the Screenshot option.
- Drag the icon to the first row of the Menu bar.
- And then Done.
2. Shortcut Keys:
Not only in this smartphone, but you can take screenshots on any smartphone with these shortcut keys. Every smartphone has a key combination for screenshots. If you want to take the screenshot by shortcut key then follow this.
- First, open the screen or area where you want to take a screenshot.
- After selecting the screen, press and hold the Volume down button and power button at the same time. Til the screenshot is taken.
- After taking the screenshot, release the buttons.
- And you can see the screenshot in your gallery app.
3. Tree Finger Gesture:
Nowadays, every smartphone has a smart option to do anything, and the screenshot too. You can take a screenshot with your three fingers. You can also take a screenshot by sliding down three fingers.
Just select or open the screen on which you want to take a screenshot and then slide your three fingers down on the screen. And you will get the screenshot.
If that feature is not enabled, then follow these steps to enable three fingers screenshot.
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Scroll down and tap on Additional settings
- On the additional settings page, tap on Buttons and Gesture shortcuts
- On that page tap on taking a Screenshot
- Then tap on Slide 3 Fingers down.
- And then you can take a screenshot by Sliding down your 3 fingers.
4. Quick Ball:
In today’s smartphone, we can see a quick ball feature to do any task from anywhere. That means you can do some selected tasks by using the Quick ball. You can also take a screenshot through the quick ball.
This quick ball is one of the best features of every smartphone. To take a screenshot through quick ball, follow these steps.
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Scroll down and tap on Convenience tools
- On the Convenience tools page, tap on Quick ball
- On the quick ball page, Turn on the quick ball option
- Now a little transparent ball appears at the corner of the screen.
- Tap and hold that ball, and you can see a screenshot option is there.
- Tap on the screenshot icon and take a screenshot.
5. Google Assistant:
google assistant is a very good voice assistant service by google. Nowadays, we can see google assistant on every smartphone.
You can do anything through google assistant. You can ask anything and get better results through it.
Also, you can take a screenshot through google assistant. You just have to say “OK GOOGLE” and then google assistant appears. and say “TAKE A SCREENSHOT”. Google Assistant will take a screenshot automatically.
You can share this screenshot with your friends through google assistant also.
6. Long Screenshot:
In a regular screenshot, you can take a screenshot only as it is visible on the screen. If you want to take more content then you can not. You can’t scroll to capture the rest of the screen.
Bot nowadays, every smartphone has a feature to take a long screenshots. That means you can scroll down and capture a longer screen in a single frame.
To take the long screenshot, follow these steps.
- First, you have to take a screenshot
- You can take screenshots in any way, which are given above
- Now after taking the screenshot, a little screenshot output window will appear.
- Now, you can see two options. The first is “scroll” and the second is “send”
- Click on the first “scroll” option
- And then, scroll your screen to capture more content in a single picture.
- And then click on “Done” and “Save”.
So, here we shared How To Take Screenshot In Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. We shared 6 different ways to take screenshots in Xiaomi Mi 11 lite. They all are safe, tasted, and effective ways.
If you have any feedback, queries, or suggestions then share them in the comment box. Share this on social media with your friends who really need this.